[aprssig] Another Bootlegger?

Steve Dimse steve at dimse.com
Mon Jan 5 11:44:25 EST 2009

If you want to jam efi, the best way would be direct on the aprs IS.
Ideally, the daemon would listen for a report to come in, and then
generate a random posit (or even a fixed posit in an ocean). That
keeps the load to a minimum and makes it almost certain no one could
ever get a good posit on the Internet servers.

You'd need to be sure there is only one of these daemons, otherwise it
loops, but this would be a quick project for someone to bang out.

Steve K4HG