[aprssig] Another Bootlegger?

Greg D. ko6th_greg at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 4 19:11:37 EST 2009

Hi folks,

Ok, try try this on for logic...  The ETI-3 track starts on a residential street, circles around the block, and ends up back to about the same place.  Trying things out, from his home residence, perhaps?

So, I do a lookup for Louise street in Tallahassee, Fl, and I get this:

Name Search Results
KD4MOJDouglas B Ferrell, 3123 Louise St, Tallahassee, FL, 323042724

It matches exactly where the ETI-3 track finishes.

Is this our guy?  Yes, KD4MOJ is the call sign of the station that iGated the packet.  It may also be the owner of ETI-3...

Greg  KO6TH