[aprssig] Gathering HT data

Randy Allen ka0azs at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 4 08:49:53 EST 2009

Scott,

Having copies of all 3 in the family, I can confirm that the Icom IC-Z1A
and IC-W32A all use the same pinout as the IC-T7H you have listed, top
mount. (I try to stay to those models to keep some compatibility among
the radios I, my wife and daughter use).

I have a couple of other models I need to double check before posting.

73

--
Randy Allen, KAØAZS