[aprssig] Garmin and APRS

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Sat Feb 28 00:52:46 EST 2009

Thanks.  Yes, this is the same issue.

And if everyone can pass the word on to other mailing lists or groups
they're part of, I'd appreciate it.  I've had a lot of people offer to
contact Garmin, but until now I've discouraged it because I thought it'd
be better to try going through channels.  At this point, though, I think
we just have to make them see that there are a lot of us and that it's
worth doing.

I've offered to fly out to Kansas to present my arguments in person if
it'd help.  And I'll still do that, if anyone there will listen to me.

Scott
N1VG