[aprssig] Echolink to APRS

Jim Morgan ke5mkt at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 26 08:12:19 EST 2009

I know a person in Argentina who actualy had an interface between APRS and Echolink working in beta. I used the system with him a little during his apha testing. It did work.

I cannot think of his callsign right at the moment and I am not at his home computer but this concept is at least possible. We were both on radios not connected to the Echolink. We could read the messages on both Echolink and APRS. Pretty neat concept.
 Jim Morgan KE5MKT
Midland, TX 79703-6318
USA
432.425.5606