[aprssig] OT RE: SheevaPlug plug computers for igates?

Dave Baxter Dave at emv.co.uk
Wed Feb 25 10:47:46 EST 2009

Nice little things, probably have dozens of uses.

Anyone got a picture of the bare board?  I can think of more uses if you
can run it from an existing DC supply.  (Remote, portable, mobile etc)

I just hope no one integrates a PLT/PLC interface in them, or HF realy
will be wiped out.

For those who don't know.  www.ukqrm.org has all the bad news.  (Scroll
down to the QRM sample database for example noises, the Comtrend and
HomePlug adapters are the main problems here.)

73

Dave G0WBX

http://www.engadget.com/2009/02/24/marvells-sheevaplug-linux-pc-fits-in-
its-power-adapter/