[aprssig] APRS RF-ID

Joel I. Kandel kandelj at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 23 12:08:24 EST 2009

The fact of the matter is, is that if an EOC is activated, chances are you
are operating under the umbrella of FEMA and RACES and not the ARRL and
ARES. While this protocol may vary from one municipality to another, that
has been my experience here in Florida over 35 years of disaster
communications participation.