[aprssig] DTMF Text Messaging Gateway PIC

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Thu Feb 19 11:33:26 EST 2009

It works!

The APRS=>DTMF Pic Processor Gateway works!
Please see: www.aprs.org/aprs-dtmf-gate.html

Oh it is so great to be able to program again!  In just 3 hours
from the discovery that the Basic Stamp PIC has built-in DTMF
routines, I was sending APRS data for display on my TH-78.  As
you can see from the web page, I have defined ways to display
just about ALL local APRS data on these tiny DTMF display
windows on these radios.

Now to find out who in the club has these radios.

The BASIC code is very alpha, but it works!
I'll release it when it is to beta level.

Bob, WB4APR