[aprssig] Kenwood <> Garmin adapter cable

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Tue Feb 17 01:27:06 EST 2009

I've heard rumors that one nuvi series has a native NMEA output option,
but I'm not sure.

This interface should give NMEA output for all of the listed models, and
it'll TRY to send waypoints, but that's not part of the official
interface spec and aside from the nuvi 350 I can't promise that they'll
work right.

Scott
N1VG