[aprssig] Weather station viewing online

Jack Spitznagel frawg at frawg.org
Thu Feb 12 11:39:08 EST 2009

Hi Michael,

SV2AGW's AGWTracker does exactly what you want. I use it to watch a
number of "info" parameters in the Baltimore-Washington metro areas.
Weather and realtime traffic from the MD state highway data are just two
of the nice features that are easily visualized on Google Maps. He also
has a "POI" function that is handy. AGWTracker is not freeware, but I
found it worth the registration fee. The program is pretty intuitive. I
particularly like the way that George has implemented the weather
station display... graphical and easy to read.

You can test the program without registering it. http://www.agwtracker.com/

Jack - kd4iz