[aprssig] Weather station viewing online

Michael J. Wolthuis wolthui3 at msu.edu
Thu Feb 12 10:49:45 EST 2009

Steve, that is great and I realize a lot of ours are being processed into
AWIPS, but we also want to provide the displays for our e-Team dispatch
center, our RACES/ARES program, the local fire stations, etc and they do not
have/use AWIPS.  This is actually more for them than the NWS.  Sorry, I
didn't make that clear.  We have over 25 weather stations in our county, but
the data is spread out over a lot of things (APRS, CWOP, local user
webpages, etc).

I just want to display it to basically the general public or at least the
amateur/RACES/ARES/fire communities on a nice Google map where they can just
click the individual stations and get "neat" graphically presented info.

Thanks, I'll dig some more.  Mike