[aprssig] Text Messaging Radios (a simple use)

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 11 20:25:23 EST 2009

Problem fodder or not...interesting none-the-less.

Bob,
  Questions / Things to consider adding to the info page:

  How long does the message stay on the Radio's display?  Timeout yes/no?

  What happens on the radio's display when another messages arrives before said (if there is one) timeout?

--
73, Steve, K9DCI
You know that sea of entropy we were going to drown in?  Well, upon closer examination, it turned out to be ignorance.  S. Noskowicz 1987