[aprssig] Automatic omni DF query

Bill Vodall WA7NWP wa7nwp at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 15:08:50 EST 2009

So what path do we use to put our HD TV on APRS?

I got it.   I even have two redeemed HD coupons and I'll do the third
when I find a converter box with Sony/Separate video output.
Unfortunately the TV coupons are specifically not valid for "good"
converters.

An no - even if there was such a thing as coupons for new ELT's there
are those that wouldn't find it necessary since they rely on APRS.

Bill