[aprssig] [SPAM] Automatic omni DF query

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Tue Feb 10 12:46:26 EST 2009

Yes, that should be possible.  I'll have to think about how I might
change the scripting system to support that, rather than making it a
built-in feature - that's exactly why the scripting system is there, to
try to reduce the number of special applications that have to be
hard-coded in the firmware.

Scott
N1VG