[aprssig] TNC's for LINUX computers

Patrick winston at winston1.net
Sun Dec 27 21:41:06 EST 2009

Under Linux, once you have the TNC connected, depending on how you
configure it, it exists as a network device just like your Ethernet card
(or any other network device )..  You can bind it to an IP address
(issued to you by your local AMPR admin) and then you can ssh to it over
the air just as you would any other network link..  Of course remember
this can't be for business use, but for a while I had a backup link into
my home network..