[aprssig] Sync Serial (OT)

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 27 19:21:03 EST 2009

No storm.  I'd like to understand this.  I prefer folks to have no trouble with my guide.

Took me a little looking to figure that the problem is my sig, not the web page.  I thought the spaces were better for (reading) the direct link and hadn't given it enough thought, but perhaps I'll just drop that and use the indirect referral.

Thanks for helping me see the light.

I changed my sig.

-- 73, Steve, K9DCI

FINALLY, an up to date APRS Beginner Guide - 2009.
  http://K9DCI.home.comcast.net
    Click the APRS Beginner INFO link under Contact

Manage Radio Memories with an Excel Spreadsheet !
Click to tune. Click to capture Radio freq.
All Memories on one page. Cut, Copy, Paste, Print 'em...
For:
TM-D700 |         TH-F6A      |   TS-2000    |   Icom 706MkIIG
All PMs |Real-time & memories | Sat mems too | Loads Mem Tones!

More Details, Features and Downloads at:
  http://k9dci.home.comcast.net/