[aprssig] Where are my weather warnings??? -OR- Why your UINWS/UI-View32 isn't broke and the current APRS-IS wx server is working correctly.

Michael Stafford thunndar at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 12:21:45 EST 2009

Pete, Thank you for this information and the service you have provided.
I too shall dig around on www.weather.gov and see what I can figure out
I am interested in parsing my own wx info for private use as well. I
have found a pkgon sourceforge.net that is for linux that does this but
it is quite old. I will look at the source for it and begin comparison
to see what changes may be needed for the current parsing model.
Thanks again and 73

Mike Stafford
N0ODV