[aprssig] Andorid APRS

david Vanhorn kc6ete at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 14:48:18 EST 2009

Hmm.. Says the apprentice palm pre developer...

-- Sent from my Palm Prē
Gregg Wonderly wrote:

I'll extend the offer again.  I wrote a lot of APRS related Java code back in

2001 or so that is visible in the http://jeaprs.dev.java.net project.  I'm using

this code as the basis for a new "HamDesk" application framework that I've

started on google code.  What I'd like to suggest is that we all work together

to think about how we can create APIs and libraries that are portable between

the desktop and the android environment to help create reusable packages for

these types of things.

I'm not sure that I can jump in immediately and create all the repos, but I'd be

willing to try and help as much as I can to try and get things started in some form.

Gregg Wonderly

W5GGW

aprssig at tapr.org