[aprssig] Java Class

Matti Aarnio oh2mqk at sral.fi
Wed Dec 9 21:01:05 EST 2009

On Wed, Dec 09, 2009 at 10:11:14AM -0500, Dick Repasky wrote:
> Hi Matti,
>
> I tried checking out java-aprs-fap with the command
>
>   svn checkout http://repo.ham.fi/websvn/java-aprs-fap/trunk java-aprs-fap
>
> And, I received the error
>
>   svn: XML data was not well-formed

The websvn url is for a browser to show.
Try this URL:

   svn checkout http://repo.ham.fi/svn/java-aprs-fap java-aprs-fap

that extracts trunk and possible future brances.

It is still missing parsers for  Object, Item and Telemetry packets.
I have not touched on it for - um - five weeks as I have concentrated
on my Aprx codes.

> Is that a problem on  my end or on the server?  I'm running svn version
> 1.5.1 (r32289) on an Ubuntu 8.04 (hardy) system.
>
> Thanks,
> Dick, KC9JLU

  73 de Matti, OH2MQK