[aprssig] Java Class

Dick Repasky dick.repasky at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 10:11:14 EST 2009

Hi Matti,

I tried checking out java-aprs-fap with the command

  svn checkout http://repo.ham.fi/websvn/java-aprs-fap/trunk java-aprs-fap

And, I received the error

  svn: XML data was not well-formed

Is that a problem on  my end or on the server?  I'm running svn version
1.5.1 (r32289) on an Ubuntu 8.04 (hardy) system.

Thanks,

Dick, KC9JLU