[aprssig] FC-301

Andrew Rich (Home) vk4tec at tech-software.net
Mon Aug 31 17:13:25 EDT 2009

1. I needed a TTL / RS232 converter
2. I put the DATA/ MIC into the MIC positition
3. You need to ground SW to pogram (CON1 pin 8) i just let it float now.
4. I programmed 145.175 MHz into channel 1
5. I have not looked at the APC or DEV yet

You are looking at a UART an ATMEL chip - RS232 could be dangerous to the
ATMEL

Argent need to say this.

Running on 12.5 Volts.

I had to mod my opentracker some what I was using some new lead free solder
which does not work as well and I lifted a pad - doh

Will draw it up and submit to scott

VK4TEC-9 is alive

Andrew Rich
Airways Technical Officer Grade 4