[aprssig] 6 meter APRS

Earl Needham needhame1 at plateautel.net
Wed Aug 26 08:18:41 EDT 2009

I'm sending this from my Blackberry so a bit limited in what I type -- I have to use my bifocals to see the keyboard!

As for APRS on 6 meters, I think that will be a really good thing, if a frequency is found that doesn't bother some other group.

However, I'm daydreaming of putting it on CW -- that would be legal on ANY amateur frequency (except 60 meters). At some point this could be a real advantage. I no longer program but I bet it would be straightforward to write software for CW instead of AX.25.

Also looking forward to software for APRS on the BB.

7 3
Earl

KD5XB -- Earl Needham
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cw_bugs