[aprssig] New APRS product

Chris Moulding chrism at crosscountrywireless.net
Wed Aug 19 04:19:28 EDT 2009

Cap,

Thank you for your enquiry.

I can confirm that the digi function is traceable in both fill-in and
digi all modes. I'll add a note explaining that in the next revision of
the manual.

Regards and 73s,

Chris, G4HYG

Chris Moulding
Cross Country Wireless (2009) Ltd
7 Thirlmere Grove, Bolton, Lancs, BL4 0QB, UK
Tel/fax: +44(0)1204 410626
Mobile:  +44(0)7752 391908
Website: http://www.crosscountrywireless.net
Company number 6780346 registered in England and Wales