[aprssig] telemetry

Jason KG4WSV kg4wsv at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 17:33:10 EDT 2009

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 4:08 PM, Andrew Rich
(Home)<vk4tec at tech-software.net> wrote:
> More interested in bolting on a PIC looking for a serial string
>
> Many sites many commands
>
> No ack needed
>
> Packet shooter and packet decoder

dude, use complete sentences and it'd be a bit easier to figure out
what you mean.

I've got parts on the bench to build a T2-301 and an Arduino serial to
fire a balloon cutdown using an APRS message.  The arduino (ATmega dev
board if you haven't heard of it) listens on the T2 port.

I'm working on a cutdown using Scott's Spectra/metal film resistor
method.  I haven't started on the code yet.

This project is a single output, but it's easily extensible to many
outputs, inputs, etc.  Just let the ATmega generate beacons, messages,
etc, passed to/from the T2.

-Jason
kg4wsv