[aprssig] New APRS product

Chris Moulding chrism at crosscountrywireless.net
Sun Aug 16 17:35:03 EDT 2009

Thanks for the feedback.

Nothing sinister about the missing circuit diagram!

As it's now in production the circuit is finally "fixed" but the master
copy of the circuit diagram has several modifications and needs re-drawing.

I'll add it as a PDF on the web page when it's ready.

73s,

Chris, G4HYG

Chris Moulding
Cross Country Wireless (2009) Ltd
7 Thirlmere Grove, Bolton, Lancs, BL4 0QB, UK
Tel/fax: +44(0)1204 410626
Mobile:  +44(0)7752 391908
Website: http://www.crosscountrywireless.net
Company number 6780346 registered in England and Wales