[aprssig] Object wierdness

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Sun Aug 16 14:20:30 EDT 2009

On Sun, 16 Aug 2009, Dale Seaburg wrote:

> He had
> created the object inadvertently.  He was told (wrongly so) on a some "list"
> that UI-View couldn't KILL the object.

AFAIK UI-View can "kill" anything it creates.

Interoperability issues arise when you create with one package and
try to modify or kill with another.  I can create things with Xastir
that UI-View can see but not touch.

There was an issue having to do with upper/lower/mixed-case naming,
or else with "Items" as opposed to "Objects".  I could look up my
detailed notes if anyone is interested as I wrote it all down when
we did some experiments.