[aprssig] spaces in object names (meaning AT LAST!)

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Thu Aug 13 17:02:37 EDT 2009

Keith VE7GDH wrote:
> Bob WB4APR wrote...
>
> I agree, that would be a good feature. I'm not sure why nearly 5 years
> later, we are still waiting for a "UI-View killer" but I hope that
> feature makes it into it.
Thinking about how it might be done, instead of transparenting the white
space around the "stock" icons, put a semi-transparent color based on
those symbol attributes...Hmm, I can just begin to imagine the
kaleidescope effect that will make!  (Not that I'm working on a UI-View
follow-on)

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Author of APRSISCE for Windows Mobile