[aprssig] spaces in object names

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Thu Aug 13 13:00:42 EDT 2009

Curt, WE7U wrote:
 > On Thu, 13 Aug 2009, Mark Cheavens wrote:
 >
 >> MANY users use his software that cannot be changed and there are
 >> hardware based systems including the KPC-3 and D-700 that will NEVER
 >> get changed, we must look at if the packets will flow THROUGH them.
 >
 > Even OpenTrac packets will flow THROUGH them...  Digipeater wise.
 > Ask me how I know...  ;-)

I guess it's a sign of how busy I am that I haven't had the time to join
in such great debates as "spaces in object names", "RADIO paths in APRS
Servers", and the WXSVR stuff, when I normally enjoy debating APRS
politics and minutiae of the APRS spec - so please DON'T ask and start a
new debate that I'm going to feel obligated to join in.  =]

Scott
N1VG