[aprssig] spaces in object names

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Wed Aug 12 23:43:58 EDT 2009

Curt,

Well said!  And I'd add that the spec recommend that the pop-up warning
include some language describing the "why" of the recommendation, that
it can introduce ambiguity in displays.

This is about the most level-headed suggestion I've read in this thread
so far!

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Putting my voice behind his!