[aprssig] D710 display head software emulator?

Greg D. ko6th_greg at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 8 14:18:02 EDT 2009

Hi Fred,

Actually Hotmail works just fine from Linux.  The only catch is that you need to use a recent version of Firefox (2.0 or newer).  I am using SeaMonkey, which it does not recognize, but you can go into the configuration screen (about:config) and change the general.useragent string to Firefox/2.0.0.10 to fake it out.  My system itself is quite old, but it works very well.  (Uptime currently stands at 575 days, 13 hours, and 3 minutes, and counting...)

Greg  KO6TH