[aprssig] EchoLink APRS-IS Ojbects Mothballed re re

rhonda & randy perowny at telus.net
Tue Aug 4 18:52:29 EDT 2009

Hi Keith, but isn't Xastir a Linix based program? I am almost sure that
these two hams in Vancouver run Xastir, Dave can't remember his 2 letter
call but lives in Kerisdale west side, and his buddy with palm tree in the
downtown east side.
So what's the deal with the mothballing of objects?

Got to run...
Randy VE7PGE