[aprssig] EchoLink APRS-IS Ojbects Mothballed

William McKeehan mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
Mon Aug 3 09:33:06 EDT 2009

As a follow-up to the discussion about the EchoLink objects, I wrote a bit of
Perl code to process their xml and query the results.

Try sending an APRS message "node" to KI4HDU-12. It will tell you the nearest
node to you that it calculates as within range.

Currently the process will only send the message once, so if you're on RF and
don't get the first copy, it will not re-try...an obvious area for improvement
to the process.

The code is in Perl and I will give it to anyone that would like it.
--
William McKeehan
KI4HDU