[aprssig] APRS geocaching ?

Phillip zl2tze at yahoo.com.au
Mon Aug 3 06:00:14 EDT 2009

Has anyone given this any thought,  we here in NZ are looking at ways to use
APRS for other things than track
 this track that beacon this and that see where jo blow went etc ..  ..

How about an addon for Geocaching for Ui-View 32 or AGWPE etc ..

Lets put some fun back into APRS on a local and country wide ..

I can't write software other wise I would give it ago it only needs to be a
simple program etc there is so much info on the net
about geocaching I would have thought that this combined with APRS would be
a flier

73 Phillip
ZL2TZE