[aprssig] iPhone web position

Steve Dimse steve at dimse.com
Sun Aug 2 19:12:45 EDT 2009

I don't think you did anything wrong, I think this is a new spec. With
Google Android and the iPhone supporting it, I would not be surprised
to see Rim adding it soon.

I've found it is also supported in the last version of Firefox on the
Mac, but it does not seem to return a lat/lon (presumably it would get
it from an IP geotagging service). Need to play with it a bit to see
if I can change anything to make it work, but it does not die with the
"not supported error, so there is promise there...

Steve K4HG