[aprssig] iPhone web position

Kevin Ratcliff kevin at kevinratcliff.com
Sun Aug 2 18:45:03 EDT 2009

On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 6:19 PM, Steve Dimse<steve at dimse.com> wrote:
> Anyone else with a GPS and web enabled phone ought to try it as well, you
> never know. From what I've read, the API I'm using was developed and
> implemented in Android, anyone using the Google phone that can see if my
> page works for you?

Tried it from my BlackBerry 8900 (integrated GPS). First I got a blank
page, no text. Messed around with the browser settings and found a
place to turn on javascript, as well as a place to enable location via
javascipt. Reloading the page gave me text saying my device doesn't
support geolocation services.

So I guess I either did something wrong or my BB OS doesn't do this
particular location API. Not complaining at all, just reporting what I
found. If anyone else gets it working with a BB please post your
settings.

Thanks for doing this Steve!

Kevin
KB9MQU