[aprssig] APRS Symbol Question

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Sat Aug 1 19:53:13 EDT 2009

Jeff,

It appears that aprs.fi is having parser issues.  I pulled your raw
packet and ran it through my parser which was adopted from the Tracker2
Open Source code and it arrived at the mobile satellite station /( that
you were after.  I can't explain why aprs.fi believes it to be the
alternate table.

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ

PS.  Of course, it may be my parser and findu.com that are broken and
aprs.fi is correct!  One never knows.