[aprssig] Linux aprsdigi configuration

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Apr 29 13:33:22 EDT 2009

On Wed, 29 Apr 2009, John Gorkos wrote:

> Is anyone running Alan Crosswell's aprsdigi code on a "production" wide area
> digipeater with WIDEN routing?  If so, would you be willing to post your
> configuration files?  We're looking at setting up some embedded-linux Digis in
> North Georgia, and wanted to stand on the shoulders of giants with regard to
> configuration.

Are you sure you don't want to run Digi_NED there?  For a while
there was a Digi_NED digi right in the heart of Seattle.  That digi
is no longer on the air, but I think there might be others to the N
and S still running.  It's highly configurable and lets you do a lot
of cool stuff.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer