[aprssig] Differential GPS?

J. Lance Cotton joe at lightningflash.net
Tue Apr 21 11:05:58 EDT 2009

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 8:52 AM, Robert Bruninga <bruninga at usna.edu> wrote:
> very common device out there that supports it, but if no one is
> using that capability, then that frees up some code space to add
> some other needed features, maybe.

These days the only ones who are limited by code space are the
micro-controller developers like Byon, Scott Miller, and the HamHUD
folks. I don't think any of those devices ever supported this feature
to begin with.

Once PCs rid themselves of DOS, the old code size limits went away for
any reasonable size.

--
J. Lance Cotton, KJ5O
joe at lightningflash.net
http://kj5o.lightningflash.net
Three Step Plan: 1. Take over the world. 2. Get a lot of cookies. 3.
Eat the cookies.