[aprssig] FW: PBH Flight 9 - KC2TUA-8 Heading Towards Azores and UK

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Mon Apr 20 20:33:27 EDT 2009

My son (KJ4DXK) tuned his HF rig on an 80m dipole oriented in the right
direction and we just heard a CW burst at 8:30pm Eastern (00:30z).
Unfortunately we don't know CW well enough to interpret what we heard,
but can report a reception of some CW at the proper time.  We'll be
monitoring again at the next 10 minute interval.

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Palm Bay, FL, USA