[aprssig] FW: PBH Flight 9 - KC2TUA-8 Heading Towards Azores and UK

Chris Moulding chrism at crosscountrywireless.net
Mon Apr 20 19:00:35 EDT 2009

I've also forwarded the message to the APRSUK forum and local APRS
stations one of which is a hot air balloon enthusiast!

73,

Chris, G4HYG

Chris Moulding
Cross Country Wireless (2009) Ltd
7 Thirlmere Grove, Bolton, Lancs, BL4 0QB, UK
Tel/fax: +44(0)1204 410626
Mobile:  +44(0)7752 391908
Website: http://www.crosscountrywireless.net
Registered company number 6780346