[aprssig] grads and other funny angle measurements

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 15 23:29:20 EDT 2009

Radian compass...hmmm  I love it!  Perhaps a new product line for me...

OK, OK, OK.  I can't resist even though this is drifting hopelessly OT and let you guys in on the ground floor of this.

One of the small companies that I started about 10 years ago.
  The Tates Compass Co.

I don't magnitize the needles.  It saves much on Cost and expensive equipment.

Our motto: "He who has a Tates is lost."

Ba Boom tshhh!

--  BACK ON T:  Perhaps there *IS* an APRS application for Grads... ?

-- 73, Steve, K9DCI
Manage Radio Memories with an Excel Spreadsheet !
Versions for these Radios:
TM-D700 |       TH-F6A     |   TS-2000    |  Icom 706MkIIG
More Details, Features and Downloads at:
--
  http://k9dci.home.comcast.net/
You know that sea of entropy we were going to drown in?  Well, upon closer examination, it turned out to be ignorance.  S. Noskowicz 1987