[aprssig] grads and other funny angle measurements

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 15 23:21:22 EDT 2009

I have Grads on a calculator, so that's why I knew them.  It's easy to see why this is better than 360, but I hadn't seen them used and never thought to Wiki it.

It would also help in flying.  VOR stuff and runway numbers.

OK, enouf of this OT...

-- 73, Steve, K9DCI
Manage Radio Memories with an Excel Spreadsheet !
Versions for these Radios:
TM-D700 |       TH-F6A     |   TS-2000    |  Icom 706MkIIG
More Details, Features and Downloads at:
--
  http://k9dci.home.comcast.net/