[aprssig] lat,log incorrect at kc8gkf-5

Randy Love rlove31 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 13:24:25 EDT 2009

Jeff, KC8GKF - Three questions for you. Please answer them so that we can
help you.

1. What software are you putting your position information into?

2. What exactly are you putting into the software?

3. Where exactly in the software are you entering the information?

We need to know this so that we can give you a proper explanation.

Randy
WF5X