[aprssig] Current digi settings

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 13 15:54:03 EDT 2009

Sorry Curt.
  I'm closer to a D700 / D7 appliance operator when it comes to APRS clients.  Here's how much I know about Xastir and that includes how to pronounce it ->[]
  [[[  does it rhyme with disaster? ]]]

But, I do like the idea of "MuppetsChef".  He throws up a cabbage (in the air, that is), shoots it and down fall a bunch of Brussel Sprouts (sp).
 (:-D
     ha
       ha
         ha