[aprssig] Current digi settings

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Mon Apr 13 15:35:33 EDT 2009

On Mon, 13 Apr 2009, Steve Noskowicz wrote:

>  Following your link to Hog, I followed the Hog link at the top and see that they are gating RF to Twitter.
>
> I thought APRS ROCKED!    but I tee that  APRS Tweets!

Hmmm...  Regarding your speech pattern in that last sentence:  Have
you been using some of the newer Xastir flags, maybe the first one
below?

   -l ElmerFudd       Set the language to ElmerFudd
   -l MuppetsChef     Set the language to MuppetsChef
   -l OldeEnglish     Set the language to OldeEnglish
   -l PigLatin        Set the language to PigLatin
   -l PirateEnglish   Set the language to PirateEnglish

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer