[aprssig] Current digi settings

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Mon Apr 13 14:01:47 EDT 2009

On Mon, 13 Apr 2009, William McKeehan wrote:

> You may be correct, and in this particular case, the user was quick to respond
> and change his settings.
>
> But we do have a couple of stations that have ignored our attempts at
> education and still tend to do things like use paths such as this or beacon
> weather information every minute.
>
> If the nice approach does not work, are there other solutions?

Yes.  Here's one type that seems to work fairly well:

     http://srv02.compumont.com/wa/check.html

One needs to take it with a grain of salt though, as sometimes
people are doing testing and so temporarily get on the list, or may
be running multiple services at one location and get on the list
that way.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer