[aprssig] Current digi settings

William McKeehan mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
Mon Apr 13 13:52:32 EDT 2009

You may be correct, and in this particular case, the user was quick to respond
and change his settings.

But we do have a couple of stations that have ignored our attempts at
education and still tend to do things like use paths such as this or beacon
weather information every minute.

If the nice approach does not work, are there other solutions?
--
William McKeehan
KI4HDU