[aprssig] Secondary links (Huntsville) for the AT experiment

Tim Cunningham tim_cunningham at charter.net
Tue Apr 7 13:12:51 EDT 2009

Bob,

W4GPS-7 on Green Mtn should provide some coverage.

W4SBO-7 from Scottsboro links to Lookout Mtn which links to W4GPS-7.

There may be another digipeater on that last Mountain into Huntsville soon,
but it may not be in time. We are working on some others, but cutting right
through the middle of "no man's"  land has not been a priority much like the
cell phone coverage maps. Where there are users there is equipment...

73's,

Tim - N8DEU