[aprssig] d710 WIDE1-1 setup?

Michael J. Wolthuis wolthui3 at msu.edu
Mon Apr 6 13:51:07 EDT 2009

Cap,

Thanks, but it doesn't fit the model.  We have all our Search and Rescue HTs
set to use WIDE1-1 as their first jump and all mobiles digi on WIDE1-1.
They are all d700s.  I want to duplicate that functionality with my d710.
Sorry I was not clear.

I'm not sure I understand your information about reducing the number of hops
requested in your digipath settings?  What are your referring too?  We
recommend all users run WIDE1-1,WIDE2-1 in Michigan.  Did I miss something?
I thought that was the standard when digi coverage is good.

Mike

Kb8zgl