[aprssig] 9600 APRS

Patrick Green pagreen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 04:36:12 EDT 2009

I've used APRSD to Igate a region onto UHF 9600.  For example before I
went to Germany, I redirected all of the German callsign data to
430.55 with a rubber duck on the back of an old Kantronics D4-10 (so
the traffic was for my use).  You'd be surprised how much data you can
get in there before it gets too busy.

73 de Pat --- KA9SCF.